The famous Design Thinking approach and process lets you establish with certainty the path that leads to the customers’ fit.
With your team and with our expertise to transmit and to apply it, we work together to develop the best possible and realistic outcome that fit users' tasks and needs. * Design Thinking: Design strategies involving enlarged team collaboration and user centric approaches to create values and market opportunities.
User eXperience Design is the major breakthrough from recent years as regards the design of products that succeed and build customer loyalty.
Let us apply its methods throughout the project inception process, with your team or as an external team, in order to harness the elements that lead to positive emotional design. * UX Design: Conception strategies involving real users (potential and/or actual) to ensure the best final usability of and interaction with the product.
The feasibility of product development projects leans on Mix Marketing equation balancing.
Applying this approach alongside the design & development process guarantees to maintain the reality of product economics among all project team members. * Mix Marketing: Foundation of Marketing synthesized into the balance equation of the 4P’s for Product, Price, Promotion, Place.
Start a conversation
Globally, on a project or a part of it, choose 1 or more out of our 4 service modes, each including tools of Design Thinking, UX Design and Mix Marketing.
Surveys & Interviews
From massive surveys to selective interviews for usage & need discovery or testing, we work with your team to discover customers, markets, usages, needs and experience feedback to build the foundation of product fit, positive emotional user experience and a better team empathy for the public of the product.
Structure projects or team practices with smart Design Thinking process and develop know-how, rapid development approaches and empathy guidance techniques to avoid losing focus and excess time spent on locating fitting market products.
For a specific project or globally, associate with our specialists to increase your potential, let your team members take benefit from Design Thinking, UX Design and Mix Marketing collaborative practices.
Develop your team skills by building a training plan together to improve your team know-how with the best successful practices of project guidance and operation, alongside a current project or more globally.
Arm your project, team and skills with the most powerful tools of successful design.
- Audit frameworks
- Monitoring techniques
- Project framing methods
- Collaborative approaches
- Mix Marketing studies
- BM* & BP* works
- MVP* & Product cycling
- Startup-ing tools
- Interviews & Surveys
- Empathy techniques
- Usage & Experience Studies
- User tests
- Ideation* techniques
- Concepts enlargement
- Development Architecture
- Un-biasing works
- Modeling processes
* BM: Business Model — BP: Business Plan — MVP: Minimum Viable Product — Ideation: Idea generation
We love technology and so our expertise is primarily along technical industry sectors.
We can give good advice in other industries, but not as fast and accurately as in the technical industry.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Nuclear Physics
- Communication manufacturing
- Computer Engineering
- Computer manufacturing
- Computer Science
- Innovative Delivery Platform
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- SAAS (Software as a Service)
- IT Security
- Software Industry
Startups and well-established companies use very different approaches and resources to develop their ideas and projects.
Because we are familiar with both startups and major companies we can therefore size the project appropriately.
Together we’ll give a definitive thrust to your new company and products to fit their future markets.
Let’s build a project team for a new or a current project, and grow the global proficiencies.
Take the opportunity to address the customer with the best end-to-end product & experience about your company.
« I always think that there are two products at the end of a programme; there is the physical product or the service, the thing that you have managed to make, and then there is all that you have learned. The power of what you have learned enables you to do the next thing and it enables you to do the next thing better. »
Jony Ive - Apple Design Chief
Take a glance at some of our more representative works.Note that we can’t communicate on all projects we worked for because of non-disclosure agreements.
Viametris - iMS3D
- - Develop a product very quickly, integrating all UX known needs as well as those to be discovered as fast as possible while prototyping and testing it.
- - Sell out-coming advanced prototypes to experience use in real conditions and iterate fast corrections prior to issuing pre-series.
- - Rotate without tilting in very tiny spaces like toilets or cabinets.
- - Able to be broken into several parts for easy transport by car or in aircraft baggage hold.
- - Be modular to allow different capture heads and to facilitate maintenance and spare management.
- - Match normal human walk behavior to avoid muscle trouble during long-duration captures.
Process Time: 10 months
Ekylibre - Farm Management Information System
- - Discover true agricultural needs and requirements, both economically and technically, as regards to Farm Management.
- - Carve the new version, taking into account public needs and economic ways of development among key actors of the field.
- - Try as most as possible to avoid lost user conditions by integrating an everywhere assistant system including both data collection (form) and step-by-step conducted process.
- - Help the team to become more empathic with its users to improve future evolutions.
- - Help the stakeholders to improve design and development process to ensure an increased User eXperience control.
Process Time: 15 months
DB-Box - All-in-one small Enterprise Server
- Discover market target needs and requirements as regards to computing services & conveniences in small range companies and computing distributors.
- Develop a product based both on off-the-shelf hard and soft components in order to concentrate on the best possible system integration simplicity and UX.
- - A heavy simple binding mechanism for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile for all the box conveniences.
- - Be accessible everywhere.
- - Consider no computer administrators exist on deployment site.
- - Let distributors have enough deep but hidden parameters so they remain needed and to play their part in the product integration vectors.
- - Be safe from data and privacy losses.
Process Time: 12 months
Behind each of these company logos stand evolution periods during which we dealt with their stakeholders, aiming to achieve thrive and breakthrough for their well-established companies or startups struggling to survive.
Our team is built upon 2 main essential values: Like to pass their love of Design and Empathy techniques
plus the passion to learn and teach.
Senior Project Manager
Even though our individual stories start well before Asity was founded, our more than 15 years history (2003) is rich in breakthroughs and pivots.
- 1Asity was founded in 2003 by two individuals with about 2 decades of experience. One has a background in design, including design thinking, product design, graphic design, web design, IT architecture and urbanism and the other one has a background in industrial security and quality insurance.
- 2Until 2008, Asity operated mainly in IT Urbanism and Software Platforms design and development.
- 3In 2009 we began a new product and service design period including all-in-one products made with hardware, software and service.
- 4Beginning in 2010, “ The art of the start ” and “ Lean Startup ” drew a new period in our design approaches.
- 5In 2011, the return to public surveying & marketing practices marked the foundation of our UX Design (User eXperience) approaches.
- 6Technique developments around Mix Marketing allowed for an evolution of our Design skills on the CX aspects (Customer eXperience) of products and companies.
- 7In 2016 we elaborated on our own technology and processes including tools to improve empathy, research, modeling, project framing and to train team members.